1. Everyone must sign your waivers online before arriving. Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking time for any one hour room, only 5 minutes early for any 20-45 minute room. That will give you time to go over the rules, get useful tips, tricks, and hints. Don’t be late –The game timer starts exactly at your scheduled time.
2. Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 21 years of age for our one hour rooms. Anyone 14 through 17 that is playing alone must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian for all of our rooms No children under 6 allowed in “The Office” or under 7 in “The Lab”. Players may be of any age in all other rooms. Children 3 and younger are free of charge.
3. Phones, cameras, keys, lighters, purses and other personal items will be locked up and returned to you at the end of the game. Ladies, please no large purses. Remember to bring your reading glasses.
4. Please do not arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol – you will not be allowed to play -sorry no refunds.
5. During the game you will not be required to lift or move any heavy objects. There will not be any need to climb on anything and please never use force to open locked items.
6. Please don’t intentionally damage items in the room. The room is under video surveillance at all times and players are responsible for any intentional damage. Any unruly behavior will end the game – sorry no refunds.
7. Please place all clues found on a counter or a desk. This will help you to remain organized and operate at peak efficiency.
8. Have a great time and tell all your friends to come and play, but please don’t give away any secrets. Allow your friends to have just as great an experience as you did.