$29 Per Person
This is the newest and most exciting entertainment concept in years! It is way more fun than the other things you usually do. It’s a great date night activity too. Nothing beats the heart pounding excitement of attempting to escape the room before time runs out!
The 60 minute rooms are $29 per player. We have a 20 minute room, in case you don’t have a lot of time, or you just want to see what the excitement is all about. A 20 minute room is $10 per player.
The Office is optimized for 6 players. You may book as many as 8 (10 for team building activities) or you can book as few as 1 if you are booking in with an existing group. The minimum occupancy is 2. To book a team building event for more than 8, book 8 online and then call us at 630-894-9300. If you book 8 players the room is considered full, and no other players will be booked into your time slot. If you book less than 8, other players may book in on your time slot and play with your group. Think of this as great minds coming together! The Lab is optimized for 8 players. You may book as many as 10 (12 for team building activities) or you can book as few as 1 if you are booking in with an existing group. The minimum occupancy is 4. To book a team building event for more than 10, book 10 online and then call us at 630-894-9300. If you book 10 players the room is considered full and no other players will be booked into your time slot. If you book less than 10, other players may book in on your time slot and play with your group
Yes. The minimum number of players is 2 in The Office and 4 in The Lab. The rooms are optimized for more players. Less than 4 players will make it EXTREMELY challenging to escape in 60 minutes. Please consider this when booking your time slot.
If you want the room to yourselves you may purchase all 8 or 10 spaces to be sure no one else books into that time slot. Your other option is to book your players and hope no one else books into that time slot with you.
Cancellations are not possible, but if your time slot won’t work for you, call us 7 days prior to your scheduled game and we will be happy to reschedule your group. 630-894-9300
Yes, just send the new players your confirmation email so that they know where to go, when to arrive, and where to fill out their waivers in advance.
No, walk-ins are fine but chances are the 60 minute rooms would be booked. The 20 minute room would probably have better availability on a walk-in basis.
Plan on being here for 90 minutes. Arrive 15 minutes early to go over the rules, tips, tricks, and hints. The game is 60 minutes and afterword you will want to spend 15 minutes debriefing and having your photo taken.
The rooms run on a strict schedule. If you arrive late you will still need to go over the rules. However many minutes, past your scheduled time, that you enter the room – that many minutes will be deducted from your 60 minutes. We apologize for the necessity of this policy, but late arrivals impact the next party.
No. Players 14 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 21 years old or older for the one hour rooms. Players 14 through 17 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. The 60 minute rooms are geared towards adults and teens. The 20 minute room is somewhat more suitable for preteens, but all of our rooms are designed to be challenging, even for adults.
Bring your brain and your friends. No personal items are allowed in the rooms. Your phones, cameras, keys, lighters, etc. will be locked up in the room with you. Ladies, please no large purses. Don’t forget your reading glasses! Wear comfortable clothes.
Park on the lower level near the Round 1 amusement center entrance between Sears and Carsons. There is a very large bowling pin near this entrance.
You and your group will be fed to the lions. JK, but you will quite possibly have had 60 minutes of the most exciting, adrenaline filled, heart pounding, just plain FUN you’ve had in years. A debriefing and fun filled photo session will follow.
Brag, Brag, Brag. There will be a fun filled photo session and you may add your legendary names to the Wall of Master Minds. Your game will be timed.
Yes, as long as your group is aware that you have done the room and you have reserved the entire room, but you and your group will not be eligible to beat the record.
Yes. Call us about team challenges, team-building, birthdays, engagements, anniversaries, company parties, etc. We also offer our “interview room” put your potential hires through our 20 minute room at your location. Learn more in 20 minutes than you would in weeks on the job. Ask about personalized clues. We also have gift certificates.
The game requires a clear, sharp mind and the ability to focus on clues and puzzles. Please come sober and be ready to do your most amazing investigative work!
Sorry, we do not have a viewing area. If you wish to watch from inside the room, all entrants are required to pay the same admission.
Visit one of our other rooms for more great FUN and tell all your friends they need to have this much fun. Please do not reveal the secrets of the rooms though. Let them enjoy it as much as you did.
We offer team building at our facility or yours. We have an entertainment facility across the hall that includes: Bowling, Billiards, Ping Pong, Darts, Video Games, and Karaoke rooms (a nice lounge to meet in, the karaoke is optional). This is a great place to go after to continue the fun, or to entertain those that are waiting to enter the rooms for larger groups. There are several restaurants in and around the mall to cater to your dining needs.
1. Everyone must sign your waivers online before arriving. Arrive 15 minutes early. That will give you time to go over the rules, get useful tips, tricks, and hints. Don’t be late –The game starts exactly at your scheduled time.
2. Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 21 years of age for our one hour rooms. Anyone 14 through 17 that is playing alone must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian for all of our rooms No children under 6 allowed in “The Office” or under 7 in “The Lab”.
3. Phones, cameras, keys, lighters, purses and other personal items will be locked up and returned to you at the end of the game. Ladies, please no large purses. Remember to bring your reading glasses.
4. Please do not arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol – you will not be allowed to play -sorry no refunds.
5. During the game you will not be required to lift or move any heavy objects. There will not be any need to climb on anything and please never use force to open locked items.
6. Please don’t intentionally damage items in the room. The room is under video surveillance at all times and players are responsible for any intentional damage. Any unruly behavior will end the game – sorry no refunds.
7. Please place all clues found on a counter or a desk. This will help you to remain organized and operate at peak efficiency.
8. Have a great time and tell all your friends to come and play, but please don’t give away any secrets. Allow your friends to have just as great an experience as you did.